18 Oct 6th Annual Photo Competition: Rules & Regulations
Did you snap a photo of some breathtaking vistas? Capture hilarious moments of your travel buddies on the ground? Get a shot of something so extraordinary no one would believe it happened otherwise?
Share photos of your travels with our vast community of backpacktivists and you could win $1000 credit off of the summer program of your choice (transferable to family and friends)!
So how does it work?
- Submit up to three (3) high resolution photos to [email protected]ll.com by November 3. Add in a short caption (100 words) to go with it.
- Voting opens up on our Facebook page the next day, November 4. For a vote to count, your friends must like our page, then like your photo.
- The photo with the most likes by 11:59 p.m. on November 18th is the grand prize winner!
- Winner will be announced on November 19th on our Facebook page and right here on our blog.
What are the prizes?
- Grand Prize: $1000 credit on any May/July program
- 2nd Place: $500 credit on any May/July program
- 3rd Place: $250 credit on any May/July program
**All prizes are transferable to family and friends. Simply notify Operation Groundswell who you are transferring the credit to so we can give the credit to the right person.
The Fine Print
- Credit is only applicable for our May or July 2016 programs
- All prizes are transferable to family and friends
- By submitting your photo, you’re giving Operation Groundswell permission to use your photo for promotional materials