10 Oct 8th Annual Photo Competition: Rules & Regulations
Did you snap a photo of some breathtaking vistas? Capture hilarious moments of your travel buddies on the ground? Get a shot of something so extraordinary no one would believe it happened otherwise?
Share photos of your travels with our community of backpacktivists and you could win $1000 credit off of the 2019-20 program of your choice (transferable to family and friends)! That’s truly nuts, because $1000 could cover up to 70% of your program fee 🙂 Check out our 2019-20 open programs
So how does it work?
- Submit up to three (3) high resolution photos to email@example.com by October 16 at 5pm. Add a short caption (up to 100 words) to go with it.
- Voting opens up on our Facebook page the next day, October 17. For a vote to count, your friends and family must like our page, then like your photo.
- The photo with the most likes by 11:59 p.m. on October 31st is the grand prize winner!
- Winner will be announced on November 1st on our Facebook page and right here on our blog.
What are the prizes?
- Grand Prize: $1000 credit on any OG program until September 1, 2020
- 2nd Place: $500 credit on any OG program until September 1, 2020
- 3rd Place: $250 credit on any OG program until September 1, 2020
**All prizes are transferable to family and friends. Simply notify Operation Groundswell who you are transferring the credit to so we can give the credit to the right person.
The Fine Print
- Credit is only applicable for our programs running from December 2019 through August 2020
- All prizes are transferable to family and friends, but the user of the credit must be 18 years or older
- By submitting your photo, you’re giving Operation Groundswell permission to use your photo for promotional materials
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook
- Winners will be contacted and announced on November 1
- The prizes have no cash value, and the credit is only applied once the participant has paid their deposit on the program of their choice